CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2

Hairy Number Patterns

I loved the Lettering Delights clipart used by Teacher Bits and Bobs to create a math activity called "Eat Drink and Be Hairy."  I decided to use the same pictures to create a number pattern activity.  I think creating and extending number patterns (counting by 1's, 2's, 5's, and 10's) are essential for building number sense.  Here's a little activity I've been working on.

If you download it, and like what you see, please leave me a comment.  Thanks!

Click on the picture to download

7 comments:

Mrs. D said...

I love this! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Barton's First Grade said...

Way cute, and good practice! Thank you for creating and sharing this. :)

Amy C said...

I just discovered your blog! Thank you for the cute activity.

Jodi said...

I just found your blog and LOVE it! Thanks for sharing great ideas!!

Jodi
www.kinderkats.blogspot.com

Melissa Williams said...

Fun and different way for students to practice number patterns! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! Very cute, and I can use it in the next couple of weeks while we start our patterning unit! :-)

Kristie said...

Thanks for sharing this great idea!